Friday, June 7, 2013

Subject is in the Armory....

 
 
 
I've been wanting to change my avatar for a while now. Mostly because it used a 3D character made by a different artist (there was absolutely nothing wrong with that character, but I thought I sould make my own).

Given my chosen name I thought this image suited me nicely...

Alternate titles I concidered include : The Coming Apocalypse, The War Machine, A Good Man Goes To War, Gunman of the Apocalypse, and a few others (yeah, there all references to movies and tv shows)

2 comments:

  1. I really dig your work on Renderotica!

    Just added your blog to my watchlist on my own blog so that my followers and check you out, as well!

    Keep up the awesome work! I love Rogue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for both the comment and adding me to your watchlist (I'll have to figure out how to do that. LOL)

      Rogue is actually Bgrisset1's character, he was just nice enough to let me play with her for a bit.

      Delete